An Agreement will be concluded by the Buyer and the Seller exclusively by means of the Seller’s acceptance of an Order (the offer) from the Buyer that has been placed on or via the Website in the following manner:
- The Buyer has selected the Product desired in the desired style, colour and size and has added the Product to the shopping cart.
- The Buyer has followed and completed the following steps:
Step 1: The Buyer has filled in his/her address details and, if the delivery address is not the same as the invoice address, the delivery address desired.
Step 2: The Buyer has checked the order.
Step 3: The Buyer has selected the payment method desired and possibly has made a full or partial advance payment.
- The Order has been placed.
- The Buyer will receive a confirmation of the Order that has been placed in an electronic manner (via the Website).
If the Order has been accepted by the Seller, the Seller will send the Buyer a confirmation, by e-mail, as soon as possible after the Order has been placed.
The Seller will be entitled to reject the Order placed by the Buyer in the following cases, among others:
- If the total value of the Order is above €1,000.00
- If the information that the Buyer has filled in is incorrect and/or incomplete, or if the Seller is reasonably entitled to doubt whether that is the case.
- If the Buyer’s payment is not received within the agreed term.
- If the Buyer has already failed to comply with his/her payment obligations towards the Seller in the past.
- If the Buyer in the past has failed to accept and/or collect Orders that he/she placed with the Seller.
- If there is an obvious mistake or clerical error, for example in the prices indicated on the Website.
- If the delivery address desired is not located in the UK.
The Seller will notify the Buyer as quickly as possible if an Order is not accepted.
The Seller will keep the Agreement on file and retain it for a certain term (having a minimum of seven years). If the Buyer has his/her own account he/she will be able to consult the Agreement by logging in to that account. The Buyer may also request a copy of the Agreement from the Seller – as long as the Seller has it on file – by contacting the Seller via the contact details that can be obtained by clicking on the ‘About us’ button on the Website.
The Agreement, including the privacy statement and disclaimer placed on the Website and these General Terms and Conditions, constitute the entire agreement between the Buyer and the Seller with respect to the use of the Website and the placement and execution of an Order.